Reboot windows when nobody logged in

Lukas Kubin kubin at opf.slu.cz
Wed Feb 12 07:34:10 EST 2003

I need to code a program rebooting windows xp, when nobody is logged on.
It means the computer is in the state with login window on. I have a
simple windows service waiting for a tcp connection which should cause the
reboot. I use the Python's win32api function ExitWindowsEx() but nothing
happens.  When I test the reboot when anybody is logged on, it works. (Yes
I've done all the AdjustPrivilege etc. already).
Does anybody have experience doing such code?
Thank you.

--
Lukas Kubin

phone: +420696398285
email: kubin at opf.slu.cz

Information centre
The School of Business Administration in Karvina
Silesian University in Opava
Czech Republic
http://www.opf.slu.cz