compiling...

Enrique Palomo enrique.palomo at xgs-spain.com
Mon Feb 3 07:47:40 EST 2003

Derek.
Now, i`m too busy, but in half an hour, i'll laugh your joke.

i suppose, people, like me, have a lot of things to do.
My second mail, only gives more information for a posible answer.
And in it, you can read...

Is the first time i must do something like that and i feel quite lost.

Thanks, but not beers.

enrique