One drawback of python...

Gumuz gumuz at looze.net
Wed Feb 12 04:23:16 EST 2003

One drawback of python I recently realised is that it takes away a lot of
fun in 'other' programming languages. I programmed in Delphi on and off, for
a few years. I only started doing python for half a year and I'm totally in
love with it and capable of many, many more things then I can with Delphi.

But once in a while I'd like to do something in Delphi again and after one
day of fiddling around it frustrates me. It's no fun anymore, everything
seems to be so obfuscated. I have to look up everything and everything and
everything I need to do seems to include steps that seem so useless to me.

yes, I don't know what I want with this email.... it's sort of frustrating,
but then again... there's always someone you can go back to. python.

cheers,
guyon