Python Job Board is busy!

Tim Ottinger tottinge at
Thu Feb 20 04:55:54 CET 2003

Nomad wrote:
> I'm sure it was there last time I looked at the map.  Then again,
> you're more local to the area, so I'm not going to disagree with you.
> annoying-ly-pedantic-ly y'rs

On the technology map, it's not. I was talking about programming and
someone actually asked me what there was besides SAP and VB. I know
of maybe two companies out here not "strictly microsoft".

It's like being a missionary.

| Tim Ottinger              | OpenOffice Mozilla Samba |
| Indianapolis, IN USA      | Python, C++, Whatever    |
| I promote Free Software   | Linux! (MS if I have to) |
|      OO Architecture, Design, Teacher/Mentor         |