Another conditional expression candidate (PEP 308)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Feb 11 20:29:13 EST 2003

Aahz wrote:

> I've sent e-mail to Raymond Hettinger requesting clarification.

>From an email conversation I was cc'd on involving Guido, I believe the
parentheses _were_ intended to be required.  Which I personally have no
strong objection to, I just don't think their necessity is necessary
:-).

/  \ Being in love for real / It ain't like a movie screen
\__/ India Arie
    Bosskey.net: Aliens vs. Predator 2 / http://www.bosskey.net/avp2/
 A personal guide to Aliens vs. Predator 2.