Another conditional expression candidate (PEP 308)

Erik Max Francis max at
Wed Feb 12 02:29:13 CET 2003

Aahz wrote:

> I've sent e-mail to Raymond Hettinger requesting clarification.

>From an email conversation I was cc'd on involving Guido, I believe the
parentheses _were_ intended to be required.  Which I personally have no
strong objection to, I just don't think their necessity is necessary

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ Being in love for real / It ain't like a movie screen
\__/ India Arie Aliens vs. Predator 2 /
 A personal guide to Aliens vs. Predator 2.