Erik Max Francis max at
Sat Feb 8 09:25:24 CET 2003

Anthony Baxter wrote:

> Nonetheless, they are valid examples, and my point remains. They are
> almost impossible to read easily - I _like_ that I can scan through
> python code and understand it as I'm going, without having to
> back-track
> here and there to figure out what a line means.

Any language feature can be abused.  I don't think that some potential
abuses that you see possibly occurring immediately rules out the
usefulness of a language feature.

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ Ten lands are sooner known than one man.
\__/ (a Yiddish proverb) Aliens vs. Predator 2 /
 A personal guide to Aliens vs. Predator 2.