float / double support in Python?

Florian Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Fri Feb 7 19:31:23 EST 2003

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 10:27:30 GMT, Brandon Van Every
<vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote:

> And, I want to throw Outlook Express out the window.  It crashes so
> often!
> Tried Forte Agent, but it doesn't have a "view replies to my posts"
> function, which is the single most useful filter possible.  Anyone know
> if
> I've just missed something?  Also I far prefer Outlook Express's bold
> text /
> normal text paradigm for unread / read.

Try Opera which also has a nice Mail client.
BTW, I used OE for some years and it almost never crashed. I used it for
mailinglists and newsgroups. Getting 400-500 Mails over POP per day. I only
ditched it, because it has security problems. I can't say that Opera has
none, but it's my favorite for now.

--
Florian Schulze