Really dumb question!

Manuel M. Garcia mail at manuelmgarcia.com
Thu Feb 27 00:38:23 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:38:29 GMT, "Steve Holden"
<sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote:
(edit)
>Try using CTRL/Break in Windows, that will usually break into a
>console-based program even when CTRL/C isn't regarded as urgent enough.

Hmm, does CTRL/Break work when running a script with ActivePython
PythonWin?

I fed it "while 1: pass", and nothing seems to break in.

Just using "python.exe" to run this infinite loop, CTRL-C works like a
champ, however.

Just ran Mike's son's program, same thing, CTRL-C works when run from
"python.exe", but nothing seems to break in when running in PythonWin.

I vaguely remember reading the reason why CTRL-C CTRL/Break doesn't
work in PythonWin...

Manuel