Any, All predicates (and vector operations for free)

Sun Feb 16 16:22:19 CET 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:32:36 +0100, rumours say that Alex Martelli
<aleaxit at> might have written:

[setting class attributes with setattr in a class definition]

>this case, though, if you only want to define one special class with
>these wrapped special methods, an alternative that's just as good would
>be to have the wrapping-loop just AFTER the class body.

Silly me!  And this is what I had used when I created a class-factory
for tuples with named access to its members...  Thanks.
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Real email address: 'dHpvdEBzaWwtdGVjLmdy\n'.decode('base64')