Hard to find bugs, misleading exceptions

Létezõ letezo at fw.hu
Mon Feb 24 19:45:00 EST 2003

I've installed pychecker ( http://pychecker.sourceforge.net ). It's a very
useful tool that pointed out about 7 previously undetected bugs in 100k
python source code in 1 minutes. It's a great tool, very affordable!

You can integrate pychecker into the Windows version of SciTE by adding the
following lines to your global or user configuration (properties) file:

command.name.0.*.py=PyChecker
command.0.*.py=C:\Python22\Scripts\pychecker.bat $(FilePath)

This adds a Tool menu option to check the python source code in the current
window. Modify the path of pychecker.bat accoring to your installation.

Anyway, PyChecker did not find the bug related to a missing comma discussed
below, so I'll suppose a check in PyChecker to point out this sort of
mistake.

-Complex-