Help me on rules for i18n hangman game

sismex01 at sismex01 at
Fri Feb 28 16:02:51 CET 2003

I don't know, I'm not designing the game nor writing it's rules :-)

I know it's a flippy answer, but really, it's your game and
you should write apropriate rules to deal unambiguosly (argh)
with compound-letter cases.

A simple rule might be that compound letters are treated as
the letter pair which makes them; so, "ch", "rr", "ll" would
respectively be "c", "h", "r", "r", "l" and "l", mainly because
(at least in my experience) I've never seen a keyboard with
a "ch" glyph, nor a "rr", nor a "ll".

It's friday, what can I say :-)