"import compiler" breaks

Tim Gahnström /Bladerman tim at bladerman.com
Sun Feb 9 19:38:35 EST 2003

logistix wrote in message

> > Is it the subproject parser that I need to use? I have tried to compile
it
> > but it is not possible to "build" it only compile it. I have also tried
> > at the file parsermodule.c to the PCBuild project but it didnt help.

> Do you have a parser.pyd file anywhere? This is the DLL that gets
> generated.  If you have it, is the file located in your pythonpath?
> you can take a look with 'import sys;print sys.pythonpath' from the

Thanks a lot now it works! I had been sitting with this for some hours and
couldnt think of anything more to try.
The actuall reason I couldnt build it but just compile it was, I think,
because I hadn't set the active configuration. I hadn't figured that out
without your confirmation that I was on the right track tough.

Thanks again

Tim