rwhois.py module help

Noah noah at noah.org
Mon Feb 24 22:33:17 EST 2003

lusserra at yahoo.it (Luigi Serra) wrote in message news:<458cd2b4.0302240659.1c1c0d39 at posting.google.com>...
> Does anybody used rwhois in his script?
> I try to include it in my application but (however I'm really python
> newby) i can't find any satisfactory help document about rwhois
> function and methods.
>
> Thank you for any help.

Is this the rwhois.py script that you are talking about?

        "rwhois.py v1.1 - A recursive whois module/client for python.
        It provides your typical whois lookup and the ability to
        parse records into usable objects. This is a modified version of
        the whois.py module by Scott Hassan."

        http://midori.callisia.com/~jonan/software/rwhois/

Yours,
Noah