Paul Moore gustav at morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 07:25:38 EST 2003

Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> writes:

> He should keep repeating it.  Because it's an example of why, without a
> conditional operator, people who want one will resort to constructs that
> are less readable and potentially inherently flawed.

I've seen a few posts by now getting the proposed conditional
expression the wrong way round. Maybe this proves that it's simply
hard to think correctly in terms of conditional expressions, and they
should not be used (and hence, that language support for them should
be rejected).

Or maybe we just need to move on, and make new points, or give up.

Paul.

--
This signature intentionally left blank