Erik Max Francis max at
Sat Feb 8 07:14:03 CET 2003

Anthony Baxter wrote:

> I was sort of ambivalent about this until I saw the examples section:
> This is utterly nasty, and _painful_ on the eyes and brain to read
> and parse.

They're not examples of how the conditional operator should be used in
the real world.  They're simply an illustration of the edge cases in
terms of syntax.

 Erik Max Francis / max at /
/  \ Love is like war:  easy to begin but very hard to stop.
\__/ H.L. Mencken
    Crank Dot Net /
 Cranks, crackpots, kooks, & loons on the Net.