The sprit of this newsgroup!

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 22 17:58:36 EST 2003

Martijn Faassen wrote:
[...lots of code removed...]
> still something is not going entirely right because the F is not there anymore?
> I did an assert before so I don't know what is wrong..
>
> Martijn "Senior OO hacker" Faassen

Could you please take your silly problems elsewhere?
At least in another thread that clearly marks that it is from a newbie?
I can then easily ignore it and use my superior senior Python developer
knowledge on better problems than yours.

;-)

(seriously: though I like the obvious humour in this thread, I really
meant what I wrote in the original message. The fact that we are able
to make fun of it here proves my point again :-)

Irmen de Jong