Web application development in Python?

Hans Nowak wurmy at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 20:39:44 EST 2003

Geoffrey Talvola wrote:

> A small correction -- it's called wkcgi.exe, not WebKit.exe.  This is the
> best way to get started with Webware on Windows and it will work with any
> web server that supports cgi, including Apache or IIS.  Performance will be
> good enough for development purposes and for low volume production servers.

Is it Webware 0.8 that has this .exe file?  I couldn't find any in the Webware
0.7 distro.  (In fact, the installation instructions say to create a standalone
app.  That failed, but I got it working anyway. ^_^)

--
Hans (base64.decodestring('d3VybXlAZWFydGhsaW5rLm5ldA=='))
# decode for email address ;-)