Project needs a name (was: Summary: as a multi-languageportal (was: Some thoughts about Python, and non-English languages))

phil hunt philh at
Sat Feb 22 18:29:28 CET 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:44:14 -0500, Peter Hansen <peter at> wrote:
>Erik Max Francis wrote:
>> Tim Rowe wrote:
>> > Time for a thread convergence? How about the Esperanto (should I say
>> > E7o) "Pitono"?
>> Since I suggested "Pitono" in the past and just suggested "P4n," now my
>> future self is meeting my past self and shaking hands and causing them
>> both to disappear in a flash of gamma rays.  Dankon.
>Tiun damnan tempo-mashinon!

Cxu estas pluraj Esperantistoj circaux Pitonistoj?

(Excuse what is no doubt very badly mangled Esperanto).

|*|  Philip Hunt <philh at>   |*|
|*|  "Memes are a hoax; pass it on"              |*|