pydoc -g failed on HPUX

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Feb 3 05:00:33 EST 2003

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for this excellent answer.
> Nevertheless, under Windows, I did not need to install tcl/tk.
> I suppose that it forms part of the package.
>
> Best regards
>
> Gerard Breiner
> Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale
> Batiment 121
> 91405 Orsay Campus
> France
>
> --

For windows is is common  to get Tk and Tcl already installed.
>From the title, I thought that you were using HP-UX? Wrong?  I
don't know that is common for HP-UX.  I know ActiveState has a
Tcl for it, but I don't even know where you get a Tk if you
don't already have one.

By the way, your messages come out from gbreiner @ ias.u-psud.fr
But when I try to mail there, they bounce.

bounce follows:

The original message was received at Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:04:30 +0100
from theraft.strakt.com [62.119.131.80]

<gbreiner at ias.u-psud.fr>
    (reason: 550 <gbreiner at ias.u-psud.fr>... User unknown)

... while talking to ias.u-psud.fr.: