pydoc -g failed on HPUX

Laura Creighton lac at
Mon Feb 3 11:00:33 CET 2003

> Hello,
> Thank you for this excellent answer.
> Nevertheless, under Windows, I did not need to install tcl/tk.
> I suppose that it forms part of the package.
> Best regards
> Gerard Breiner
> Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale
> Batiment 121
> 91405 Orsay Campus
> France
> --

For windows is is common  to get Tk and Tcl already installed.
>From the title, I thought that you were using HP-UX? Wrong?  I
don't know that is common for HP-UX.  I know ActiveState has a
Tcl for it, but I don't even know where you get a Tk if you
don't already have one.

By the way, your messages come out from gbreiner @
But when I try to mail there, they bounce.

bounce follows:

The original message was received at Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:04:30 +0100
from []

<gbreiner at>
    (reason: 550 <gbreiner at>... User unknown)

... while talking to
>>> RCPT To:<gbreiner at>
<<< 550 <gbreiner at>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <gbreiner at>... User unknown