Natural Language Processing

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Feb 21 16:50:42 EST 2003

"CoffeMug" <fr34k at bol.com.br> wrote in message
news:9772428e.0302211107.554fdb0c at posting.google.com...
> Python can be used for Natural Language Processing? I mean, python
can
> do what Prolog do in this area? There is some works in NLP with
> Python?

Hey, everybody asking questions like this.  USE GOOGLE!!!  It takes
less time than writing a question like this.  It has info that no one
likely to read such in a day is like to remember, especially the url.
It sometimes has pages cached that don't still exist, or whose server
is down.

Enter "Python natural language processing" and second hit is ....
Python and Natural Language Processing ....

Terry J. Reedy