Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Mon Feb 10 15:32:10 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, James J. Besemer wrote:

>Roman Suzi wrote:
>

>> It is not very clear in nested variant as the code is not readable
>> any more... Guido can drop indents in Python as well.
>

>While I object to requiring parentheses around all if-then-else expressions
>generally, it would be easy to make the grammar REQUIRE parentheses around
>nested conditionals.

Even tuples do not in some circumstances require parentheses. It's not
very Pythonic to have parentheses all around the code. The only
condition when parentheses are required is when operation with less
priority is guarded against more priority operation.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
rnd at onego.ru =\= My AI powered by Linux RedHat 7.3