PEP 308: Rejection of C ?? T || F

Michael Hudson mwh at
Fri Feb 14 15:35:56 CET 2003

"Chermside, Michael" <mchermside at> writes:

> [Steven Taschuk provides some fascinating historical notes on the origins
>  of certain operators.]
> It's amazing what you can learn by reading Thanks!

Indeed!  I make a three line piece of idle speculation and someone
goes off and *checks* it!  Reminds me why I like this place.

  There are two ways of constructing a software design: one way is to
  make it so simple that there  are obviously no deficiencies and the
  other way  is to make it so complicated  that there are  no obvious
  deficiencies.                                      -- C. A. R. Hoare