Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Feb 7 12:14:40 EST 2003

Given that if-then-else expressions keep being requested, I hereby put
forward a proposal.  I am neutral on acceptance of the proposal; I'd
like the c.l.py community to accept or reject it or come up with a
counter-proposal.  Please understand that I don't have a lot of time
to moderate the discussion; I'll just wait for the community to
discuss the proposal and agree on some way to count votes, then count
them.

PEP: 308
Title: If-then-else expression
Version: $Revision: 1.1 $
Last-Modified: $Date: 2003/02/07 17:03:31 $