Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Feb 10 16:49:36 EST 2003

"Brandon Van Every" <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote in message
news:cF1_9.3824$wd2.301788 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...
> Peter Hansen wrote:
> > Brandon Van Every wrote:
> >>
> >> I see no primary purpose for Python's existence other than as a glue
> >> language.
> >
> > I would have responded at more length, but thankfully Erik Max Francis
> > posted first and pointed out the (what should have been to me)
> > obvious: you're trolling.
>
> Oh please fuck off.  Erik Max Francis has been in my killfile for a long
> time.  And now you are too: I can't stand people who read someone else's
> opinion and answer "You're trolling!" in order to shut it down.

How pleasant. We've never met, but anyone who's plonked Erik Max Francis
*and* Peter Hansen is clearly worth ignoring. Even if you had manners
(which, apparently, you don't).

Have a nice life.
Register for PyCon now!            http://www.python.org/pycon/reg.html