mention of books & extensions welcome, or...? (was Re: Scripting *of* Python)

holger krekel pyth at devel.trillke.net
Sat Feb 1 06:25:09 EST 2003

Alex Martelli wrote:
> On Saturday 01 February 2003 11:46 am, holger krekel wrote:
> > Please understand that i just said
> >
> >     Anyway, I'd have prefered if you reacted to Nick instead
> >     of pushing the case to all of "comp.lang.python" for judgement.
> >
> > in my initial post.  Does this imply "private reply" to you?
>
> Yes, that's how I read it: a preference for a private reply
> rather than a public post to the group.

The typical reaction to postings are follow-up postings.
But i can imagine that you read it otherwise.

However, I doubt that this was all just about parsing problems.
I tried to talk about behavioural aspects of objects^h^h^hsubjects
beeing involved.  I'll leave thoughts and/or comments to others now
especially because you apparently don't see much sense in this thread.

And i don't want to prevent you from proofreading "Python in a nutshell"
which should be out in March, btw :-)

regards,

    holger