PEP 308 - ternary operator

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sun Feb 16 16:45:54 EST 2003

Wolfgang Strobl wrote:

> Counter question: do you really believe that it needs a sequence of 36
> ternaries do get an incomprehensible expression? I don't think so.

Of course not.  So the IOCCC entry really had nothing to do with
anything, right?

_Any_ language construct in _any_ language can be abused.  That you've
found a particularly abusive example doesn't really tell us much.

/  \ If a thing is worth doing, then it is worth doing badly.
\__/ G.K. Chesterton
    Church / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/church/
 A lambda calculus explorer in Python.