Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou DLNXPEGFQVEB at spammotel.com
Wed Feb 12 09:54:16 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:42:27 +0100, rumours say that Christian Tismer
<tismer at tismer.com> might have written:

>Something like a super-string class, which is as
>dynamic as the "".join implementation.

Yes, unfortunately basestring hasn't a join method.

>ALternatively, it would need to be considered to
>revert here and make the class method calling unavailable.

Ah... then we would have a problem with __init__ methods in subclassed
types, wouldn't we?
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Real email address: 'dHpvdEBzaWwtdGVjLmdy\n'.decode('base64')