python vs. java, slight reprise (from sun, no less)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Feb 10 07:36:50 EST 2003

Nicola Larosa wrote:

> Well, guys, what can I say? I'm impressed.
>
> After reading the leaked Sun internal memo, ...

Is it even remotely authenticated yet?  One of the first replies
I noticed (amongst the 645+ on /.) was one which said that
"internalmemos.com" is well known for carrying hoax memos...

If anyone can establish the authenticity of the memo, or even
the likelihood that it's real, maybe there will be more discussion
here.

-Peter