Python's XML and Openoffice.org

Wouter van Marle wouterm at spammers-unite-here.com
Fri Feb 14 05:36:34 EST 2003

Chad, thanks for the info.

Another dream gone :-) This looks like simply too hard to handle for me.
Mmm... maybe I've to find a totally different solution in this one... sounds
so nice, an XML standard. Just like humans in their communication. We all
use 'language' to talk to each other, just different versions of 'language'.

This plan will be long term business I'm afraid!

Wouter.