PEP 308: Helping Aahz to set up the ballot.

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Feb 19 14:46:52 EST 2003

"Chermside, Michael" wrote:

> When Aahz gets back he's going to have to conduct some kind of a
> vote, and the above is obviously WAY too many options. So I am
> volunteering to help Aahz out by making it easier for him to tell
> what are the "important" syntaxes which belong on the ballot. I
> will collect "seconds" -- just write to me letting me know which
> of the syntaxes you believe are important enough that they belong
> "on the ballot". I'll keep a count and let Aahz know the results.

An obvious choice would simply be to eliminate the group III proposals
(those which were never "seconded" -- they never received any
independent support), and include just what's in I (mentioned in the
PEP) and II (proposed and seconded).

I think suggesting for feedback via email on anything at this point is
going to send the wrong message, despite your disclaimers.

/  \ I'm sharing the joy / I'm glowing like sunshine
\__/ Chante Moore
    Rules for Buh / http://www.alcyone.com/max/projects/cards/buh.html
 The official rules to the betting card game, Buh.