A beginner's question

Manuel M. Garcia mail at manuelmgarcia.com
Sun Feb 16 16:17:39 EST 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:08:15 -0500, Madhusudan Singh
<spammers-go-here at yahoo.com> wrote:
(edit)
>        I do not have much time to invest in learning a new language that I
> would probably not be using for any other purpose. Is there a tutorial th
>at you folks are aware of, that I could put to use in learning the relevant
>subset (if that means anything) of python ?

It is not unusual to be productive with Python during your first hours
while you are still learning the language.

If you use Fortran for scientific/numerical analysis programming,
another Python resource is 'Python and Scientific Computing':

http://www.python.org/topics/scicomp/

Manuel