scp module for python ?

Gitte Wange gitte at babytux.dk
Fri Feb 7 08:12:30 EST 2003

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 11:07:12 +0000, Simon Brunning wrote:

>> From:	Gitte Wange [SMTP:gitte at babytux.dk]
>> I don't know if such a thing has been discussed at this list (I just
>> subscribed) but I give at try :-)
>>
>> I'm working on an application that should implement different protocols to
>> transfer files to servers. On of those protocols is SSH (via scp).
>>
>> Does there exist some sort of scp module for python or is there anyway to
>> do it ?
>
> If you are new to Python, or even just to this list, you probably won't have
> heard of The Vaults of Parnassus.
>
> <http://py.vaults.ca/apyllo.py?find=scp>

Arh thank you :-)

I almost got it up'n'running ... now I just need to find the hidden option
- how to feed it the login password without prompting for it (but I guess
that's more of a ssh question than a python question).

--
Gitte Wange
Email: gitte at wange.dk
Phone: +45 29 72 79 72

Are you scared of speed? If so, try Windows NT.