Moving Language Cuisinart project to Windows?

Mike Meyer mwm at
Tue Feb 11 22:14:02 CET 2003

I've written a Python wrapper for some Legacy FORTRAN so it can have a
modern GUI buith with Pmw/Tkinter. This works by the FORTRAN invoking
C functions that invoke Python. This all works like a charm using the
gcc tools on Unix and Python 2.2.

Now the client wants it on Windows. My question is - what's the right
toolset for this? Is building Python 2.2 and Tk/Tcl on with the cygnus
toolset possible? Or would I be better off getting compilers for
Windows, and which ones?

Mike Meyer <mwm at>