Deamon for Linux, in Python

Benne benne at
Wed Feb 26 18:40:16 CET 2003

Well - I looked at the sites you gave me, but it didn't make any sence to me
(or am I just tiered?)
What I have to do, is to make a small daemon, which fetch som data from a
website (using httplib), and listen for some incoming TCP-connections. I got
that right, but the daemon-part is really hard to swollow...
It has to be without any extention-libs, cause it has to run on different
machines, so if I can get some sourcecode or examples, it would be really
great :o)

 - Benne

news:p0rp5vgsvr7052bl69mmpok4vkp7ut60ls at