Win a $2,500 - answer to our questionnaire

vlcus at vlcank.co.jp vlcus at vlcank.co.jp
Mon Feb 10 04:32:22 EST 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please take a few moments to answer our questionnaire on 'A Preliminary Questionnaire Concerning Work Profile'. This questionnaire is investigation for the next questionaire from the end of February.
We do guidance of the next questionnaire to those to whom replied this questionnaire. After the lottery is drawn, we will present 2,500 dollars to 1 of the respondents to the next questionnaire.

*In the case of applicant a large number, some people cannot send the next investigation.

To start the survey, just click on the link below:
↓↓↓
http://www.vlcank.com/usa/index.html

We need only a limited amount of answers, so please click quickly!

The purpose of this research sponsored by We need only a limited amount of answers, so please click quickly!

The purpose of this research sponsored by VLC Inc. Japan is to investigate about your work style.
It is a questionnaire as reply time required 2 minute. It is a chance to get money by the easy questionnaire!

The survey will be analyzed statistically and under no circumstances will individual respondents be able to be identified in the final report.

Click here for more information about our institute:
http://www.vlcank.com/usa/company.html

The deadline is 17 February 2003. If you have any questions,
please e-mail us at
vlcus at vlcank.co.jp

Click here to start the survey:
↓↓↓
http://www.vlcank.com/usa/index.html

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Contact:
Ms.Fuyuko Ohta,
VLC Inc.
2-10-16-5F Higashikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0031 JAPAN
E-mail: vlcus at vlcank.co.jp
Web site: http://www.vlcank.com/usa/index.html