module search path

Wouter van Marle wouterm at
Wed Feb 26 05:21:24 CET 2003

Thanks - the symlink is what I already planned to do (for reasons of keeping
the program files together in one dir). Sounds like I don't have to worry
about finding the modules! Sweet :)

For the other posts: I found already the sys.path variable, was thinking of
using that. Seems I don't have to worry about it. Good... tomorrow new
version on sourceforge, the first beta.

news:6qd6lhes45.fsf at