PEP 308: Pep Update

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 15:14:21 EST 2003

In article <mailman.1046363599.31087.python-list at python.org>,
sismex01 at hebmex.com writes

......mea culpa. I should just say nothing when given the teaching
argument. Math is also taught and given the above argument we should
presumably teach '1 add 2' rather than '1+2'.  This breaks down only
because of prior usage (ie the existing mathematical language). In the
same way the existing usage by C/C++ programmers requires strong
arguments to void its adoption.

My objection is first to the ordering and then to wordiness.

--
Robin Becker