Caculate age

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Feb 3 17:21:09 EST 2003

Ben Patel wrote:
> Thank you all for your help !! If you have any idea on how do
> I write a function or a class to calculate age based on a date
> (any format) - Please let me know ASAP.

This sounds a lot like the original request, except now you've already
missed your original date, haven't you?

And did you manage to read any of the many replies which suggested
you needed to clarify your request a little bit before anyone could
be of much help?

If you'll post the name of the course, institution, and professor,
we could probably contact him or her directly for further details,
to make the answers even more correct and useful...

-Peter