Python Job Board is busy!

Mats Wichmann mats at
Tue Feb 18 21:44:27 CET 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:56:15 GMT, Tim Ottinger <tottinge at>

:Nomad wrote:
:> On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:20:54 +0000 (UTC), Jarek Zgoda
:> <jzgoda at> wrote:
:>>Tim Lavoie <tlavoie at> pisze:
:>>>Actually, it looks more like employers, trying to snare developers
:>>>might be surfing. No ads posted from Winnipeg though.  :(
:>>Also, nothing from any place east of Rhine...
:> Nothing from south of the Limpopo either :-(
:And Indianapolis is conspicuously absent. Conspicuous to me.

Look, so is my area in the northern part of New Mexico. So?

I was just pleased to spot a burst of Python jobs, and hoped that
calling some attention to it might help assure "repeat business", as
it were. ("I didn't even know what Python was before this listing, but
it sure sounds like there are a lot of good Python programmers out

Most of us interested in Python probably know that we can't afford to
look for "Python jobs", we look for a good job and hope Python can be
applicable there, or can be used skunkworks-style without anyone
actually objecting.

Mats Wichmann