more getaddrinfo weirdness

Trent Lloyd trent at ztsoftware.net
Fri Feb 28 08:07:08 EST 2003

Hrm, my C(++) networking code appears to not even find this additonal information - let alone use it.

Unless its in the weird structure handling that protocol agnostic C code tends to entail (more casts than are healthy im sure)

Whats hte use of the scopeid and where do i pass it if i use it.
performing a connect() on the address seems to work just find (as well as creating the socket in the correct family etc)