PEP 308 vote type (was Re: Update to PEP308: if-then-else expression)

Aahz aahz at
Tue Feb 11 16:33:35 CET 2003

In article <v4hslpo2h2760d at>,
John Roth <johnroth at> wrote:
>Which brings up an interesting idea - could we use acceptability

If I run the voting, and it's a straight "pick between these
alternatives" vote, I'll probably use Condorcet.  OTOH, after taking a
quick look at more web pages, approval voting is easier, so maybe I'll
use that instead.  <shrug>

Does anyone have actual experience with both Condorcet and approval
voting?  (I'm *not* going to use IRV (aka Australian/Hugo).)
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

Register for PyCon now!