dualhead

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Feb 4 10:02:32 EST 2003

Claus Hemdrup wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience of using dual displays under linux/python

Under Linux, yes.  I found it unsatisfactory compared to using
it under Windows 98.  Unfortunately, applications insisted on
thinking the screen was twice as wide as the individual monitors,
and they would consistently open straddling both displays instead of
nicely in the center of one of the displays, as they tend to under
Windows.  That alone made it unusable for me.

Under Python?  I don't know in what way this issue would involve Python,
or any other language specifically.

-Peter