float / double support in Python?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Feb 10 14:31:38 EST 2003

In article <5rG0a.3258$tO2.371219 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Brandon Van Every wrote:

>> On the other hand, NumPy is highly optimized - you pay the
>> object encapsulation price only once for the entire matrix.
>
> What about vectors?

What about them?

Are you incapable of reading documentation? Of running a web
browser?  If you spent a half hour browsing python.org you
could have had answers to all your questions _days_ ago.  A
side benefit is that you wouldn't have pissed off a lot of
people.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Where's the Coke
                                  at               machine? Tell me a joke!!