Python license - Can I use it for my own software?

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Thu Feb 6 13:57:20 EST 2003

My guess is that terms such as:

1. This LICENSE AGREEMENT is between the Python Software Foundation ("PSF"),
and the Individual or Organization ("Licensee") accessing and otherwise
using Python 2.1.1 software in source or binary form and its associated
documentation.

will not really apply to you.  You should either *read* and *modify* the
python license, or use the GPL or BSD license in order to use a general
software license.

-d

news:nTn0a.6271$vm2.4345 at rwcrnsc54...