win32file.pyd Device Error on W95

sismex01 at sismex01 at
Wed Feb 19 19:55:38 CET 2003

Would you install Windows 2000, or Windows XP, on that
little machine?  If not, Why Not?

But you did install Redhat 8 on it, being that it installs
a veritable smorgasbord of services, apps, managers, etc...
Or, putting it another way, you basicly installed the
"Windows 2000 of Linuxes" on it.

Have you tried debian?  Suse?  Mandrake?  Slackware?

pd: The fair, is a veritable, smorgasbord -orgasbord -orgasbord,
    after the lights have dimmed...