Case sensitivity

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Feb 21 21:28:58 EST 2003

Arthur wrote:

> As much as I agree with what you are saying, it is most definitely not
> what
> I hear Alex saying.  He is saying that *he* - as a user - has trouble,
> or at
> least frustration, with case sensitivity.

He explicitly used the word _beginner_ multiple times in his response,
so it seems to me that he certainly is talking about beginner issues, at
least in part.

/  \ The multitude of books is making us ignorant.
\__/ Voltaire
    The laws list / http://www.alcyone.com/max/physics/laws/
 Laws, rules, principles, effects, paradoxes, etc. in physics.