(X)Emacs, python-mode, mmm-mode, and Spyce

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Mon Feb 3 13:43:39 EST 2003

Thomas Köllmann <koellmann at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi. I'm a very complete newbie to Python and programming in
> general. Please read on anyway! ;-)
>
> I want to use XEmacs (or if need be, GNU Emacs) with
> python-mode to edit HTML pages including Spyce code
> (http://spyce.sourceforge.net).
[Snip details of question]

I don't know enough about Emacs to be able to answer your question.
There may be some people here who do. But if you don't get a productive
answer here, you might try asking this over on comp.emacs.xemacs -- my
guess is they would be much more able to help you.

Good luck getting this worked out!

--
Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/