Searching for Boost.Python V1 Documentation

Russ neurosion at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 14:12:32 EST 2003

I've been directed to make a few additions to our in-house
Python-based test suite.  It is my first exposure to Boost.Python.  I
have just discovered that what we currently have was written using the
completely unsupported Version 1.

>From what I've seen, there is just about zero relationship between
version 1 and version 2, and we simply do not have time to convert the
entire thing to v2 unless there is a really easy way to go about it.
Can anyone direct me to a copy of the v1 docs or to instructions on
how to easily convert to v2?

Thanks,

Russ