[ANNOUNCE] Audio and Video switchers control : Testers wanted.

Jerome Alet alet at unice.fr
Thu Feb 20 04:44:19 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm currently implementing in Python the protocol used in controlling
Kramer Electronics Audio and Video Switchers via RS232C.

Most already works except some advanced functions which are not yet fully
implemented (code still in progress).

But unfortunately I've got only one 6x1 switcher, and so I'd be interested
in having other people test my library with their own equipment,
especially in cases where several switchers are linked together.

Please contact me privately to ask for the code (GPL).

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Jerome Alet - <alet at unice.fr>