Memory Woes

Greg Dunn news at gregdunn.org.zzz
Thu Feb 27 14:41:04 EST 2003

Can you offer some details as to how you implemented this without the memory
leak.  It seems to me that in order to update you would have to delete all
of the data currently on the plot, and then plot the new.  I tried something
like that, but had no luck.  In fact, I deleted everything on the canvas
(canvas.delete(ALL)), then deleted the canvas itself (del canvas), but still
did not get any memory back.  Memory usage began to increase again as soon
as I re-created the graph.  Any more help would be appreciated.